KineMaster Pro is the best-known video editing app for Android and iOS users to create videos professionally. It provides a simple, user-friendly interface with premium features, and users allow to manage videos without any difficulties.
There are 3-D transition options, LUT filters, Multiple layers, Volume control tools, and much more when considering premium features. In this article, we will hope to explain everything about KineMaster Pro and installation guides to you.
Features of KineMaster Pro:
Some highlighted key features on KineMaster Pro:
- Supports High resolution (4K) video editing
- It has different types of 8 Blending Modes.
- Multiple videos playback capability (It depend on device and video resolution)
- Ability to turn time around using Reverse tool
- Composite multiple videos with chroma key
Install KineMaster Pro on Android:
Follow the below simple steps to install KineMaster Pro on the latest Android 11:
- First, you need to download ACMarket on your android device. Here you can follow the Installation Guides of ACMarket.
- After installation, Open the ACMarket app on the app drawer.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option. You can find it on Navigate to Settings > Security.
- Go to the search area and type KineMaster Pro.
- Tap on the app icon from search results It’ll redirect you to the app information page.
- Now click on the download button and follow the on-screen installation instruction.
How to Install KineMaster Pro on iOS 14?
The easiest way to get the KineMaster Pro version for iOS is using AppValley. Here are the simple steps to download it for apple’s latest iOS 14:
- As the first step, Install AppValley for your iPhone or iPad. Visit our AppValley Installation Guide to make it easy for you.
- Once the installation is complete, open AppValley and go to the search bar.
- Type as the KineMaster Pro and find the app on the search list.
- Tap on the GET button and click install in the popup window.
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles and tap on the application certificate and trust it.
- Now the app icon appears on your home screen and ready to use.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I edit 4K resolution videos?
You can edit 4K videos, but keep in mind your device also need to support 4K capability.
Is this available for Windows Mobile?
No, It is currently available for android and iOS devices only.
Can I save projects on KineMaster Pro?
Yes, The Projects automatically save while you are editing.
How to fix exporting error on Android (“Codec init failed”)?
Here are some steps suggest by the developers to solve this problem.
- Update the app for the latest version
- Try to reboot the device.
- Don’t use any screen recorder during export.
- Don’t use the video option in other apps at the same time when you are exporting.
What type of file formats support?
Import Video Formats:
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC)
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC)
Import Audio Formats:
Import Image Formats:
- GIF (Image only)
Export Video Formats:
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC)
Want to get more information? Check out the official developer’s social account ( Facebook ).