iSpoofer Is a GPS location simulator for the iOS device. That comes in handy in any Location-Based Service (LBS) games without physically having to make a move.
How it works is that it lets your phone believe that it is in a completely different place than your actual live location.
Features of iSpoofer:
Find down below some of the impressive features that iSpoofer brings to you.
- Auto-moving, Support GPX, and Speed Adjusting
- Wireless Spoofing
- Spoof locations on more than one device simultaneously using iSpoofer
- The best thing is that it does not require any jailbreak
- It is 100% secure and 200% easier to use!
- It is FREE!!
How to Download iSpoofer?
Downloading iSpoofer is only as easy as you just imagined! While you may not be able to find iSpoofer on your regular Apple store, you can find it on the AppValley. Here is how you can download AppValley and, consequently, iSpoofer through AppValley.
- As mentioned above, to get the iSpoofer application safely downloaded onto your mobile device, you must have the AppValley alternative app store installed. Click here to learn how to download AppValley.
- Select the accurate application that you want to download from search results and tap on the “GET” button to start the download process. Make sure to stay alert to any prompts that may appear requesting permissions for specific functions.
- Type in iSpoofer on your search bar and find it among your search results.
- Select the accurate application that you want to download from among your search results and then kick back and relax while the installation wizard completes the process. Make sure to stay alert to any prompts that may appear requesting permissions for specific functions.
- Enjoy your new iSpoofer application!
- In any case, if you have trouble trying to launch the application, which is not entirely unheard of, the chances are that your system restricts access as the site might not verify as a ‘trusted’ site by your device. In this case, you may want to go to Settings > General > Profile Setting > Select ‘iSpoofer’ > Trust.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Spoofing illegal?
In developing iOS applications using XCode, a feature called ‘location simulation’ allows an app developer to legally spoof the device’s location. But since XCode is only for Mac devices and using this mechanism to spoof requires programming knowledge, the iSpoofer application acts as an alternative program to simplify the whole procedure. While there remains a lot of ethical concern associated with location spoofing as ‘cheating’ against most players’ actual hard-work, game developers express no intention of permanently ‘banning’ spoofers.
Can iSpoofer only be used for gaming?
No. It can deploy any location-sensitive applications that you use on your phone by tricking your device into thinking that you are present geographically elsewhere.