iSpoofer can describe as a GPS location simulator for an iOS device that comes in handy in any Location-Based Service (LBS) games without actually physically having to make a move.
It works is that it lets your phone believe that it is in a completely different place than your actual live location, making sure that in the process, no modifications or changes occur to the game.
Features of iSpoofer
Find down below some of the impressive features that iSpoofer brings to you.
- Auto-moving, support GPX, and speed Adjusting
- Wireless spoofing
- Spoof locations on more than one device simultaneously using iSpoofer.
- The best thing is that it does not require any jailbreak.
- It is 100% secure and 200% easier to use!
- It is FREE!!
Downloading iSpoofer is easy, as you just imagined! While you may not be able to find iSpoofer on your regular Apple store, you can find it on the alternative app store AppValley. Here is how you can download iSpoofer through AppValley.
- Download AppValley for your iPhone or iPad.
- Open AppValley and type in iSpoofer on your search bar and find it among your search results.
- Tap on the Get button and select the install.
- Go to Settings, >> General >> Profile. Find the Application profile and trust it.
- Now, you can find the app on your app drawer.
- Is Spoofing illegal?
In developing iOS applications using XCode, there is a feature called location simulation that allows an app developer to spoof the device’s location legally. But since XCode is only for Mac devices and since using this mechanism to requires one to have programming knowledge, this application acts as an alternative program to simplify the whole procedure. While there remains a lot of ethical concern associated with location spoofing as cheating against the actual hard-work of most players, game developers express no intention of permanently banning spoofers.
- Can iSpoofer only be used for gaming?
No. It can use to deploy any location-sensitive applications that you use on your phone by tricking your device into thinking that you are present geographically elsewhere.