Well, the AppValley is a cutting edge solution for all those concerns and run tweaks on your iOS device smoothly and without interruptions. AppValley’s dedicated servers and community hosted security patches will keep you up to date with all the new features and safe from vulnerabilities.
|Compatibility||iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+|
Download & Install AppValley on iOS Devices
Step. 01 First thing you have to do is connect your iPhone or iPad to a stable internet connection and visit with Safari web browser.
Step. 02 Click on “Configuration Profile” button to take care of everything by AppValley site itself. This will download a mobile configuration file which acts as an installation helper.
Step. 03 All you have to do now is, tap on “Allow” when asked for security permission and sit back – relax.
Step. 04 Once everything is finished, Now go to Settings > General > Profile and select “AppValley” Profile.
Step. 05 Click the Install button (Sometimes it’ll ask your passcode), then click install once more.
Step. 06 Once the process is completed successfully, find out the installed AppValley app on your app drawer.
Step. 07 You now have successfully installed the AppValley to play with tweaks.
Uninstall AppValley from iOS Devices
- No matter which method you use to install AppValley on your iOS device, there’s only one way to do the rollback with no residue on your device.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile and select “AppValley” Profile.
- Tap on “Remove Profile” to begin uninstallation (Sometimes it’ll ask your passcode).
- Then click Remove once more.
- Now you are good to go! Cleaned up!
Note: Removing only AppValley does not remove the tweaks installed. You may have to uninstall one by one if you want them to go too!