AppValley Download and Installation process are easy. We will provide you the latest downloadable link from the official developers and every installation instruction on installing it on every single iOS device.
Currently, AppValley only available for iOS devices, and developers will hope to provide an Android version with similar features to the iOS version in the future. You can keep in touch with us to get more information about it.
If you have an iOS device, download the proper Configuration Profile for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using the given link and follow the simple steps below.
AppValley Download Link:
The download links provided on this page are coming from the Official Developers.
We are now on Telegram! You can get the latest news and updates about the AppValley. Be sure to check out our Telegram( t.me/appvalley_app ), too!
How to Download AppValley?
A limitless iOS experience, just a few steps away!
- Go to the Safari browser; Visit this page, and Tap the above download button to get AppValley’s configuration profile to start the downloading process.
- Click “Allow” on the pop-up tab, which appears on the screen.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device and select “Profile downloaded.”
- In the “Profile downloaded” section, select the AppValley profile and tap “Install.”
- Sometimes it’ll ask to enter the passcode on your iOS device. Provide it and complete the installation process.
How to fix Untrusted Developer Error?
- Click on the AppValley icon on your home screen.
- Please pay attention to the developer’s name that appears in the pop-up tab, as you will need it later. Then click “cancel.”
- Access “Settings” and then click “General settings.” Click on “Profile” after this.
- Find and select the profile with the developer’s name. (as seen in step 02)
- Tap the “Trust” button twice to complete the download process.
Voila! AppValley downloaded and ready to go!
If you face any trouble during the installation, please let us know in the comments section below.