AppValley is the solution for all your concerns about installing tweaked applications on your mobile devices. It allows you to run tweaks on your iOS device seamlessly with absolutely no interruptions and glitches.
Its dedicated servers and community hosted security patches let you continuously stay updated with the latest features while also protecting you from any vulnerabilities while accessing any third-party applications.
Download & Install for iOS
The specifications of the iOS Version of AppValley are as follows:
|Compatibility||iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+, iOS 13+|
Here is a simple 5-step guide to follow to access the limitless possibilities that AppValley offers today!
- To start with, you must connect your device to a stable internet connection. Next, launch the Safari Web Browser.
- Click on the “Configuration Profile” button once the click and downloading process begin. All that remains for you to do is to enable the permissions as and when prompted by the device.
- Once the download completed, go to Settings > General > Profile and select the “AppValley” Profile.
- Click on the install button right away to launch the installation wizard. You might be requested to enter your passcode if so, Enter it and press “Install” again. Once the installation process is complete, you can find the AppValley icon on your app drawer.
- You are now ready to explore the numerous potential of your device with the AppValley application. Let’s go!
Uninstall from iOS Devices
For some unfortunate reason, should you find that you are not comfortable using the AppValley application, uninstalling the software on your device is just as easy too! Its capacity is commendable in that; whichever method you use to install the AppValley application on your iOS device, using this one method of wiping your device, there will be absolutely no residue left behind on your device. Follow these simple steps to uninstall AppValley on your device:
- Go to Settings > General > Profile and select “AppValley” Profile
- Tap on “Remove Profile” to begin uninstallation. You might, at this point, required to enter your passcode. If you are, Enter it and then click on “Remove Profile” once again to begin the uninstallation process.
Note: Bear in mind, however, that removing ‘AppValley’ only removes the application itself, no the tweaked applications that you have already installed on your device.