AppValley is the solution for all your concerns about installing tweaked applications on your mobile devices. It allows you to run tweaks on your iOS device seamlessly.
Its dedicated servers and community hosted security patches let you continuously stay updated with the latest features.
Installing the Application
Here is a simple 5-step guide to follow to access the limitless possibilities that AppValley.
- To start with, you must connect your device to a stable internet connection. Next, launch the Safari Web Browser.
- Click on the “Configuration Profile” button below the article. Then the installation process will begin. To give installation permissions to your device tap on the “Allow”.
- Once the download completed, go to Settings > General > Profile and select the “AppValley” Profile.
- Click on the install button. Then it’ll ask your passcode, enter your passcode and press “Install” again. Once the installation process is complete, you can find the AppValley icon on your app drawer.
- You are now ready to explore the numerous potential of your device with the AppValley application. Let’s go!
Uninstall from iOS Devices
For some unfortunate reason, should you find that you are not comfortable using the AppValley application, uninstalling the software on your device is easy too! Follow these simple steps to uninstall AppValley on your device:
- Go to Settings > General > Profile and select “AppValley” Profile
- Tap on “Remove Profile” to begin uninstallation. You might, at this point, required to enter your passcode. If you are, Enter it and then click on “Remove Profile”.
Note: Bear in mind, however, that removing ‘AppValley’ only removes the application itself, not the tweaked applications that you have already installed on your device.
The specifications of the iOS Version of AppValley.
|Compatibility||iOS 9+, iOS 10+, iOS 11+, iOS 12+, iOS 13+|
AppValley installation Configuration Profile is available to download here.